Hou Jianhua, member of the Communist Party of China, PhD, associate researcher, doctoral supervisor.
he is mainly engaged in the synthesis, assembly and precise regulation of porous materials and composite nanostructures, as well as the structure-activity relationship with their properties.Main Research directions:
1. Development and application of environmental functional materials, micro-design of photocatalytic materials and degradation of pollutants.
2. Design of porous nanomaterials for chemical and biological sensors and their applications in environmental monitoring.
3. Preparation of advanced electrode materials and design of green new energy devices.
In recent years, he has presided over more than 10 projects such as the National Natural Science Foundation of China, The Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, and the China Postdoctoral Foundation.As the first/corresponding author, he has published in authoritative SCI journals such as ACS Nano, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, ACS Sustainable Chem.Eng., Chemical Engineering Journal, Nanoscale, Journal of Power Sources, Journal of Cleaner Production, etc.7 papers including IF>7.Published papers have been cited for more than 2000 times, among which the paper published in ACS Nano has been cited for more than 1100 times, which is a hot paper.Relevant results have been reported by American Chemical Society (ACS), C&EN, Nano Today, China Science Daily, China Education Daily, Science Network and other special highlights.20 Chinese invention patents have been applied (5 have been authorized).Guiding students: more than 20 scientific and technological innovations, including 2 national-level ones, 5 provincial-level ones, 5 national-level ones, 8 provincial-level ones, 2 times of university excellent graduation thesis and 1 time of national Excellent graduation thesis.
1. Awarded the title of "Science and Technology Pioneer" of Yangzhou University in 2016.
2. Won the title of "Skill Pioneer" of Yangzhou University in 2017.
3. First prize of Yangzhou University Excellent Undergraduate Teaching Award in 2019.
4. Awarded the top talent of yangzhou University's "High-end Talent Support Plan" in 2019.
5. Won the "Innovation and Enjoyment of High-tech" Special talent Plan project of Yangzhou High-tech Zone in 2020.
6. Won the "Green Yang Jinfeng" Leading Talent Plan project of Yangzhou city in 2020
7. Awarded the title of "Outstanding Individual" in the "Four Histories" Learning Education of Yangzhou University in 2020.
8. Won the "Third Prize" of national Commercial Science and Technology Progress in 2020 (2/5)